Wednesday, March 14, 2012

It's Almost Here and Awards

Well, I have almost made it. Spring break is only 2 days away and testing is almost upon us! I can't wait to sleep in past 4:30 and chill out in the mornings with a cup of coffee. Even though I will be working on my graduate assignments and taking care of family business, I will NOT be doing any work related activities. Maybe a little blog stalking, ha ha ha.

I really want to get some ideas about how to get my students motivated for testing, and feeling good about doing well. Any ideas ladies??

I got another blog award too!! I am just so excited! It's from Kim at Finding JOY in the 6th Grade. She had bestowed upon me the Liebster Award.


This award is given to blogs with less than 200 followers and passed from Blogger to Blogger to highlight up and coming awards.  Liebe is the German word for love, so this award has a special meaning for those just starting out. Guidelines for this award are as follows:1) Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog 2) Link back to the blogger who presented the award to you 3) Copy and paste the blog award on your blog 4) Present the Liebster Blog Award to blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve to be noticed and 5) Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment at their blog.


I am going to give this award to Julie at Lighting a Fire in Third Grade. She is doing a great job. You all need to go over and check out what she has going on in her classroom.





Photobucket/>

3 comments:

  1. Way to go on the award!

    I am sad because my Spring Break is almost over.

    I would love for you to come visit me. I shared a poem called "Teach ME" that helps remind all of us that we are teaching more than a test and curriculum...we are teaching a child and their heart.


    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found you on the linky party, and I’m your newest member!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I, too, found your blog on the linky party. I'm your newest follower.

    Elizabeth
    Fun in Room 4B

    ReplyDelete