Friday, June 8, 2012

Little Pig Webquest

As I am currently revamping some of my school items, thinking of things that I need to do for the kiddos, and reading my books; I remembered a webquest that I created for on of my graduate classes. It's a literature and science webquest using the story The True Story of the Three Little Pigs by Jon Scieszka and Lane Smith.

After reading the book, the students must determine if Mr. Wolf is guilty or innocent. He makes a very convincing argument. The students have to first research characteristics of real wolves. Creating a newsletter, they will tell their decision. To add some extra fun, everyone participates in a courtroom trial, using the information they found to help them create a real courtroom experience.

Click below for this awesome webquest



1 comment: