Saturday, February 2, 2013

Currently

I have linked up with Oh' Boy 4th Grade for February's Currently.

I have to admit that I love 30 Rock. I'm sort of sad that it is over, but at least it ended before it turned bad like a lot of shows. 

Just before New Years, I wrecked my car. Well, a few weeks later I found out that it was totaled. This meant that I was on the look out for a new ride. I was able to get a Corolla! I'm so excited!! Not excited about the car payment, but I can't complain since I have something to drive now. 

May 2014 is the year that I am taking a pilgrimage to Spain. I know that there is some time to get ready, but there are SO many things that I don't have. Camino de Santiago forums are my new addiction which means I am getting overwhelmed of all the things that I have to have before I leave the country for a little over a month. I can feel a LONG LONG list coming, ha ha ha. 

My relationship with Christ is the most important thing to me. There are many things that I am reading and studying right now that shows me how much I need to go deeper. This so exciting because I can't wait to look back to see how far I have come. My relationship with Christ defines who I am and how I conduct myself. 

There are several assignments that I have to get done for my graduate class, but I really don't want to do them. This will probably mean that I will wait until the last minute like I do with most of my assignments. One day this is going to "bite my in the be-hind".

I know that getting poked/tapped seems like a silly pet peeve, but it just goes right through me. When my students tap/poke me, I give them the look of death before asking them what they need. Sometimes I will say "DON'T TAP ME!"...I just can't help it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment