Saturday, July 14, 2012

A Blog Award! YAY!!


I know...I know...I am breaking the blogging rules with 2 posts in one day, but......


I am SO excited and grateful that I have been given a blog award! Thank you Stacey at 3rd Grade Times for this lovely Versatile Blog Award. 








The rules for this award are as follows:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you
2. Include a link to their site
3. Include the award image in your post
4. Give 7 random facts about yourself
5. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award
6. When nominating, include a link to their site
7. Let other bloggers know they've been nominated

Sense I am suppose to give 7 random facts about myself....here it goes....

1. My favorite song to play on my flute is The Super Mario Brothers Theme Song
2. I am gluten intolerant
3. I can't help getting to work at 5:30 AM to get work done...it's so quite at the school ;)
4. Almost done with grad school (YAY!!! Can't wait!!!)
5. I am a horrible speller
6. Moving in with my mother soon to save money for a house
7. In 2 years I am going to walk the Camino Santigo (A  LONG pilgrimage through France and Spain)

Now those that I am giving the award to (these are just few for right now)....

Mrs. Parker at Learning with Mrs. Parker

3 comments:

  1. I play the flute, too!!! But I've never played the Super Mario theme, lol. That's awesome! And wow! So impressed, I can barely get to school at 7:45, you're good!

    Stacey
    3rd Grade Times

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad that you like my blog. I can't wait to read yours. I just started my summer vacation. I don't think I could be at school by 5:30 although most days I am awake by that time.

    ReplyDelete