Saturday, July 21, 2012

Crockpot = Teacher's Best Friend

With school starting soon (August 13th for teachers and the 20th for students), I thought that I might share a great blog find.

A Year of Slow Cooking is God sent!! 

Just click on the picture below to go to her blog. You won't regret it!!

Stephanie O'Dea uses her crockpot everyday to create amazing meals! They are more than your traditional crockpot recipes too. Stephanie gives her and her family's verdict on each dish too. We all know that teachers are at school for the most insane hours everyday. Who wants to go home and spend the rest of their evening cooking?! I know that I don't have the energy after being at work for around 12 hours!!

If you are gluten intolerant, like me, all of her recipes are gluten free since her daughter has Celiacs. 

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh. I know all about being gluten intolerant. I was for about 3 years, then I found I had candida/parasites and have been doing cleanses every 3 months. I can eat most anything now, but I don't. I stay pretty much on an alkaline diet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had the most terrible DAILY migraines. Then a friend of mine told me about gluten being the cause, and it was almost immediately that my migraines went away. Now I'm getting off my medicines. I am finding that it is helping me in other ways too ;)

    ReplyDelete